About VšĮ „Bruneros“
We look at our mission responsibly because –
„Food is a necessary condition for human existence, the building material of the body. Attitudes towards nutrition form a part of a person’s worldview, describe the features of his way, show the social situation. Proper nutrition can not only protect against diseases but also treat them.“
VšĮ „Bruneros“ provides professional catering services to preschool education, general and special education institutions, care homes, associations of the disabled and the disabled, rehabilitation and nursing centres, hospitals, recreation camps, various companies and organizations throughout Lithuania.
The company employs qualified specialists who prepare documentation and provide catering services in accordance with all the requirements of the applicable regulations, for people of all ages and health conditions, adults and children. We pay special attention to food safety, hygiene and service culture. We provide a completely safe and high-quality service to the consumer.
We operate in accordance with the requirements of all applicable legislation.
Most of the company’s divisions have quality management systems (ISO standards):
- Quality management system ISO 9001: 2015 / LST EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Food safety management system ISO 22000: 2018 / LST EN ISO 22000: 2018
- Environmental management system ISO 14001: 2015 / LST EN ISO 14001: 2015
- Occupational safety and health management system ISO 45001:2018 / LST EN ISO 45001:2018
VšĮ „Bruneros“ quality, environmental protection, occupational safety and health and food safety policy.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) – international standardization organization management system models are based on 8 quality management principles:
- Customer-centric organization.
- Employee involvement.
- Principle of the process.
- System-based management method.
- Continuous improvement.
- Decision-making based on facts.
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers.